“Woodwind” sails twice daily from temporary docks during the Spring Sailboat Show April 25-27.
Tickets can be bought online (see below), at our normal dock office location, by phone or directly from the booth at the Sailboat Show.
For daytime cruises, you must have a ticket into the show, so all sailing cruise tickets include discounted Boat Show admission.
Each trip is unique. All cruises depart from the Spring Sailboat Show and pass by the United States Naval Academy and then into the Chesapeake Bay. Spring sailing usually brings nice breezes for perfect sailing weather.
2-Hour Cruises: Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Let our captain and crew make your trip most enjoyable and memorable. Help hoist the sails (all 4 of them) or take a turn at the wheel. Our cash bar is stocked with wine and beer, including a nice selection of local micro-brews. Adults $49, Seniors $47, Children under 12 $27. Includes discounted admission into Boat Show (which is necessary) soft drink, snack and tax.
Sailor’s Delight Cocktail Cruise: Friday & Saturday
SOLD OUT Sail away on one of our first sunset sails of the season. Enjoy great appetizers, cocktails, wine and beer as we enjoy the scenery of the Chesapeake Bay. Cruise includes appetizers, three drink vouchers and a sunset sail.
1. Pick your Day
2: Enjoy your Boat Show experience
- Wear soft soled shoes and layered clothing.
- With your admission ticket, you can go on most of the boats that are exhibiting to take a closer look. (They may even ask you to take your shoes off.)
- This is also a great place to get good deals on raincoats, sunglasses, portable coolers, books, calendars and so much more.
3: Allow plenty of time for traffic and parking!
This is a big event in the city of Annapolis. Some parking lots are not used for parking due to the Boat Show.
4: Check in at least a half hour before cruise
- Come to Dock Office at 80 Compromise Street to Check In.
- Walk through Pusser’s Restaurant to the Dock.
- You will get your Boat Show admission ticket and Boarding Pass for cruise