Sail Away on a 74-foot, classic wooden schooner, Woodwind and Woodwind II for your special private event.
These sailing schooners are renowned for their sailing qualities while providing a comfortable, roomy deck and cockpit for relaxing or enjoying food & spirits. The best way to experience the Chesapeake Bay is under sail, and the best sailing on the Bay is in “America’s Sailing Capital”, Annapolis, Maryland.
Fun packages for Private Cruises can be arranged easily to suit your needs and budget. We can accommodate up to 96 people on both Woodwind & Woodwind II.
- Team Building- Sailing requires teamwork, collaboration, trust, communication, and coordination. Learn how these core skills of teamwork create a fun and interactive sailing experience for your entire team.
- Lighthouse Tours- Sail to as many as four different lighthouses on the Chesapeake Bay and learn about their history, importance, and present day condition.
- “Sails” Incentives – A private cruise on the Chesapeake… a memorable gift to reward your most productive employees.
- Brews in the Breeze - Time to partake of some regional microbrews and appetizers with a fun-filled tasting on board!
- Sailing to a Crab Feast – The thrill of sailing to a local crab house for a sumptuous seafood feast!
- Wine in the Wind Catering Menu - Celebrate nature’s beauty: sailing and wine tasting designed to enhance the thrill of bay breezes and the lure of the grape!
- Weddings- Small, intimate weddings on such a unique venue.
- Brunch Cruises- Enjoy the morning breezes with a gourmet brunch and delicious morning cocktails of Mimosas and Bloody Marys.
- Enjoy a day of fun and exploration at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Sail to Maryland’s Eastern Shore- Possibilities include St. Michael’s, Oxford and other scenic destinations in Maryland.
These packages are customized to your group’s needs and availability.
All ideas and inquiries are welcome, you may choose one of our ideas or create your own.