- Sold Out:
Enjoy our “Everything Local” themed dinner and drinks while under full sail on the Chesapeake Bay. This cruise will focus on food that you can purchase locally or grow yourself.
Local wines from Black Ankle Vineyards of Frederick County, specifically their Gruner Vetliner (white) and Rolling Hills (red) will pair nicely with the menu. Local craft beers from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed area will be on hand, and cocktails made with a local rye whiskey from Catoctin Creek Distillery in Virginia, will be available. — Wait till you see the cocktail we make up!
The cruise will depart from the Annapolis Marriott Waterfront Hotel at 6:30pm and return to the dock at 9:00pm on the 74-foot, Schooner Woodwind. Tickets are $99 per adult and include dinner, 3 drink vouchers, soda, and water. Maximum 35 guests.
- Rockfish Cake with caper lemon sauce
- Fire & Ice Cup (Watermelon and Tomato with local pepper dressing)
- Grilled Buttermilk Chive Chicken Breast with charred peach salsa
- Smoked Duck Flatbread with sweet and tangy sauce
- Silver Queen White Corn Salad with sweet onions
- Roasted Red and Sweet Potatoes, Golden Beets, Fresh Green Bean Salad
- Strawberry Blueberry Shortcake with fresh whipped cream