- Sold Out:
As part of Annapolis Beer Week, set sail aboard the 74-foot Schooner Woodwind on a fun, 2-hour sunset sail while Brewmaster, Jonathan Reeves, shares his enthusiasm of brewing beer with tastings of 4 beers from Port City Brewing Company. He will explain why he brewed the Revival Oyster Stout with Bay oysters and introduce, Brad with War Shore Oyster Company (his oysters are in the beer). Enjoy an Oyster Shooter fresh from his aqua farm while learning how the Oyster Recovery Program is reviving the Bay’s oyster population. After the tasting, Happy Hour Prices on Port City Beer and Oyster Shooters (after the first one is free). There will be giveaways from Port City Brewing Company, War Shore Oyster Company, Oyster Recovery Program and the Schooner Woodwind. While aboard, we encourage all guests to raise the sails, steer the boat or sit back and relax. Depart Annapolis at 5:30pm, return at 7:30pm. Tickets are $52 per adult with a maximum of 44 guests.
- Beer Tasting Sample Size is 4 oz. for each of the four beers.
- One oyster shooter included in ticket price (raw oyster with cocktail sauce or hot sauce)
- $5 from every ticket purchased will go to the Oyster Recovery Program.
- All tickets include a complimentary soft drink and a snack (pretzels, potato chips, etc.)
- Price includes all taxes.
- $3 Happy Hour Beer Prices on all Port City Beers
- $2 Oyster Shooters