Port City Beer Tasting Paired with Oysters:
As part of Annapolis Beer Week, join us for a 2-hour sail tasting four delicious beers from Port City Brewing Company paired with outstanding oysters from the Chesapeake Bay. A Port City Beer Guide will go through how to taste beer in addition to what you are tasting with the oysters. Brad from War Shore Oysters will be on hand to talk about how he farms these two oysters, one from Chincoteague Island, VA and one from Hooper Island, MD. And, we will learn even more about oysters including how to “shuck responsibly” from Bryan with the Oyster Recovery Partnership. While aboard, we encourage all guests to raise the sails, steer the boat or sit back and relax. Depart Annapolis at 3:00pm, return at 5:00 pm. Tickets are $56 per adult with a maximum of 44 guests.
Each guest will get:
- Beer Tasting Sample Size is 4 oz. for each of the four Port City Beers.
- Two different oyster shooters included in ticket price (raw oyster with cocktail sauce or hot sauce)
- Take home a Port City Brewing Company Pint Glass
- $5 from every ticket purchased will go to the Oyster Recovery Partnership.
- All tickets include a complimentary soft drink and a snack (pretzels, potato chips, etc.)
- Price includes all taxes.
- $4 Happy Hour Beer Prices on all Port City Beers
- $2 Oyster Shooters