Captain's Blog1 Comment
You know it’s a windy, awesome day for sailing on the Woodwind when:
- Frequent Sailors’ are on each cruise and bring their friends (Russ, Joyce, Deb, Patrick, Pat, Ana, etc.)
- Frequent Sailors’ come by themselves because they are spontaneous and know a good sailing day when they see one. (Kathy)
- You have to tell guests that there is a splash zone in the bow of the boat area -and ask if they want a complementary poncho. (too many to mention)
- The crew warns people about drinking red wine and that the wind likes red wine too (wink wink)
- Kids who try sailing the boat now want to go to sailing camp (Lola, Jack, Jada, etc.)
- Guests still get wet (by waving off the poncho) and love that they are almost dry by the end of the cruise.
- Your Dad and boyfriend show up to go sailing on the sunset sail because it is an amazing sailing day
Yup, they all happened! What a fantastic day! Wish I had more pictures, so if you took some, please send them in. A day to go in the records- all four cruises winds were over 15 knots and boat speeds were over 10 knots on each cruise.